Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Human Resources Generalist will partner directly with an aligned business unit to provide HR counsel and support. Working closely with the Senior HR Generalist, you will contribute proactively to the planning and day-to-day HR activities of the Company. Responsible for performing a variety of human resources functions including handling of employee life cycle, employee relations, performance management and compliance.
- Onboarding new hires, employee relations, employee development & retention, and HR training.
- Provide consultation and coaching to frontline leaders
- Works closely with HR leader and team to cultivate a positive work environment.
- Acts as trusted resource to managers and employees on a wide variety of human resources topics
- Coaches and counsels managers on employee relations issues, performance management and employee development
- Supports managers and employees during on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Analyze Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Manager Feedback and Exit survey information and make recommendations for leaders
- HR projects as needed including, but not limited to, creating and recommending enhancements to HR programs
- 3 years of broad HR knowledge within a professional environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; projects confidence and builds trust easily
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, open office environment
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with an understanding of when to escalate issues
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and use good judgment- high emotional intelligence
- Analytical-minded; demonstrated proficiency with HR metrics and reporting
- Strong Excel skills and HRIS system expertise (Workday preferred)
- Strong organizational skills, great follow through on tasks, able to juggle multiple competing priorities. Attention to detail
- Team player. Works well across various teams to support clients
- Proven ability to build relationships Self-aware, strong communicator who works with employees and managers to establish credibility quickly
- Effectively handles multiple priorities and manages time efficiently
- Well-honed presentation skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.