Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The role of a HR Generalist is to execute on the day-to-day management of HR operations. You’ll be an integral part of the HR organization, as we continue to scale and upskill our UK organization. Based in London, this position will be partnering with managers and employees to provide consultation and support in the following areas; employee relations, performance management, policy and procedure implementation, etc.
- Coaches managers on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans
- Proactively manages legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provides coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
- Proactively responds to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company policies
- Partners with HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
- 3+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience; including employee relations and employment law, compensation, performance management, and recruitment
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issue
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.