Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Manager will partner directly with Indeed’s EMEA based leadership team to provide HR expertise including coaching, succession planning and support. The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Indeed. The role is critical for executing our people initiatives, providing great internal client support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement by:-
- Partner with Senior Leaders within the EMEA organization and build strong relationships across all levels of the global business
- Develop a strong understanding of business goals and consult on new approaches, policies, and procedures in order to implement continual improvements in productivity and development of HR processes
- Have a truly hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the organisation to help drive a high level of employee engagement
- Provide support, coaching and guidance to Senior Leadership in EMEA as well as HR Business Partners and the wider HR team
- Promote a positive work environment through the creation, and execution of people initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to think big and also "rolling up your sleeves”.
- Possess a strong solutions mindset and be comfortable working in an agile environment along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects at one time while demonstrating a results-orientated mindset
- Having a passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Showcasing strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- 12+ years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Demonstrated achievement in people management
- A track record of influencing, coaching, challenging and business partnering at senior levels across the business
- Experience working with a global matrix team.
- Strong working knowledge of European employment legislation.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends and develop strategic recommendations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships across a large organisation
- A solution-orientated, people-first mindset
- Flexible and open to travel (approximately up to 30%)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.