Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Manager will partner directly with Indeed’s Search Quality organization to provide HR counsel and support. The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Indeed. The role will be critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Partner with Senior Leaders within the Search Quality organization.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Coaching and mentoring at all management levels.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- The ability to think big but also not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action - orientated on results.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- Candidate should have 8 plus years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- Able to travel, as needed.
- Experience working with a global team.
- People management experience.
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- 3 plus years HR experience in a high tech environment.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.