Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Operations team helps optimize HR. We partner closely with the HR team to help drive a variety of projects and process improvements.
The HR Operations Project Lead will work closely with the Compensation and Benefits teams and other business stakeholders to evolve and document Compensation and Benefits processes, procedures, timelines, and requirements.
- Evolve or build processes that provide the Global Comp/Benefits team with a variety of tools to effectively implement, execute and track delivery of essential work
- Define and document current state process and conduct business requirement gathering sessions to understand desired future state
- Drive process optimization, partnering with Comp/Benefits stakeholders to understand current process inefficiencies and use critical thinking to evaluate scalable solutions
- Execute project plans, identify resources, and drive change management strategies
- Partner closely with the HR Technology team to ensure optimal use of the HRIS in line with business requirements
- Ensure successful implementation of change
- 5+ years experience supporting HR related processes
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with HR, business and technical teams
- Experience in process improvement and change management methodologies
- Experience with Workday HRIS preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and consistently deliver on commitments - great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solutions focused, with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.