Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Technology Team supports all HR applications including Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners.
As an HRIS Analyst for the HR Technology Operations Team, you will work closely with HR and the HR Technology Team to help drive a variety of projects and initiatives. The primary focus of this role is to serve as resource for the support and configuration of Workday, Indeed’s HCM system, across multiple functional areas (HCM, Benefits, Compensation, etc).
- Participate in the ongoing design, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of Workday configuration
- Provide functional and technical system support and escalate to team members when necessary
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve system/data issues
- Provide system and best practice guidance and support to stakeholders
- Perform data audits to assist in maintaining data integrity
- Build and distribute high-level reports as needed
- Work on projects to enhance processes and create detailed documentation
- Create, populate, load and debug EIBs
- Support Workday Advanced Compensation Processes (i.e. Bonus, Merit, Stock)
- Conduct business requirement gathering sessions and create requirements documentation
- Create and execute test scenarios
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of feature releases
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of multiple functional areas within Workday
- Experience designing and implementing Workday functionality
- Experience configuring business processes, validation rules and entry conditions in Workday
- Knowledge of Workday report writing, including medium complexity calculated fields
- Knowledge of Workday EIBs from creation to execution and debugging
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Ability to manage projects using standard project management methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders such as HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Compensation Teams, Benefits Teams, Talent Attraction teams
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage planned and unplanned tasks
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a team environment
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills. Other business tools (Visio, Lucid, Smartsheets, etc.) a plus
- Mac Proficient
- Strong, professional work ethic
- 3+ years of experience designing, deploying and maintaining complex configuration in Workday
- 3+ years supporting HR related processes
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.