Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The HR Technology team at Indeed works closely with HR Leadership to define, structure, and implement improvements to the operation of the HR function and the overall impact and value that HR can drive to the business. Those improvements cut across HR processes, organizational structure, enabling technologies and the use of data and processes to drive business alignment, maximize organizational and HR performance through optimizing business value.
As a Project Lead on the HR Technology team, you will deploy your skills as a compensation analyst and project manager to initiate, organize, drive, various projects around Compensation & Benefits in Workday. You will lead requirements gathering, documentation, design, configuration, testing and manage implementations as needed.
- Lead and manage multiple Workday Compensation projects centering around process optimizations and enhancements
- Workday Compensation subject matter expert, collaborate with internal and external resources to establish and implement best practices
- Troubleshoot incoming questions/request through our ticketing system, identify key areas for improvement, develop engagement strategies and prioritize mitigation efforts with team members
- Educate compensation team on the use and features of Workday
- Support the annual merit process, including promotions, quarterly bonuses, and Long-Term Incentive Plans (LTIPs)
- Collaborates with the compensation team on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs and plans
- Oversee and manage quarterly bonus process
- Create Workday compensation reports as needed
- Maintain all compensation plans (eligibility, targets, etc.)
- Partner with compensation team to create new compensation structure and job catalog
- Responsible for administering compensation processes through Workday such as LTIP, salary increases, one time payments, commission, bonuses, annual merit, etc.
- Maintains and improves the configuration of various medical, insurance, retirement, commuter, and perk programs
- Works effectively with internal business partners to create benefits strategy and ensure compliance with respective laws
- Effective at Workday report writing and has moderate Excel knowledge to provide timely ACA and compliance analysis
- Leads large testing efforts for Workday Benefits
- Has a functional understanding of how benefit plans impact integrations and payroll
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Workday HCM and Workday Compensation Certification required; Workday Advanced Compensation preferred
- Minimum 2+ years hands experience with Workday and at least 1 year or full implementation of Workday Compensation and/or Advanced Compensation
- Proficiency in multiple Compensation functional areas:
- Job Catalog design
- Compensation plan design
- Advanced Compensation
- Total Reward Statements
- Minimum of 2+ years of requirements gathering, system design, process mapping, testing and deployment of Workday solutions or HRIS
- Minimum 7+ years of compensation experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Solid understanding of compensation concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to optimize HR business processes
- Strong Business Analyst and Project Management skill set
- Ability to present documentation and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Advanced proficiency with productivity software like Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Expertise in the following Workday technologies:
- Report Writer
- Business Process Framework
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.