Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Technology Team at Indeed is responsible for supporting Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners. This position will serve as the primary liaison with our regional and global payroll teams.
- Partner with our regional (US and Canada) and global payroll teams to support all Workday related initiatives
- Work with global payroll teams to implement new payroll systems that integrate with Workday HCM
- Develop and maintain all payroll reports within Workday
- Lead efforts to analyze and optimize payroll reports and dashboards
- Identify and lead the implementation of process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity across HR and payroll systems
- Assist in troubleshooting time tracking and payroll related inquiries within Workday
- Assist payroll teams in managing our third party payroll vendors
- Partner with payroll teams to setup new earnings, deductions, pay components
- 3+ years experience supporting technology for HR, payroll, or recruiting systems
- 2+ years supporting Workday HCM Systems and Workday Payroll (US or Canada Payroll)
- Basic knowledge of state and federal tax withholding rules and how the wages and taxes feed to the quarterly payroll tax returns
- Experience with automated time and attendance tracking systems
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Payroll Operations, Payroll transformation, Global Payroll, Payroll integration, Payroll interfaces, Payroll tax, Payroll processes
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to work with pivot tables, vlookups is a strong plus
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills to answer employee inquiries at all levels
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; high sense of urgency and attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, unit test, system test, deployment, and production support
- Strong technical experience with Workday tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Report Writer)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.