Date published: 24-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
Your job.Are you fascinated how data can unlock hidden potential? Are you intrigued by how systems communicate and exchange data? Do you love data and how insights can lead to transformation and innovation? Here at the HR Analytics & Technology team at Indeed, we have a plethora of ideas and active projects that are focusing on human potential. As we continue to grow at an exponential rate in Search, our need for talented individuals is growing ever faster. The need to invest in our HR technology and measure our HR programs at Indeed is paramount to our strategic talent needs for our continued success.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of system integration projects from initiation to delivery
- Partners with stakeholders to define, build, and implement integrations to/from Workday utilizing EIB, Cloud Connect and Studio.
- Understands security components as it relates to Workday integrations.
- Helps resolve and troubleshoot integration/data issues as necessary
- Develops and executes unit and system integration test plans
- Defines and maintains system procedures, workflow and dataflow diagrams
- Completes data analysis and summarize conclusions and recommendations into published reports
- Researches and implements best practices
- Completes routine security and data audits
- Support the technology and tools used by HRAT
- Participates on other projects as needed
- 5-8 years of HR Systems experience or similar
- 2+ years of experience configuring and implementing integrations with Workday
- Experience in using Workday’s integration services (EIB, Cloud Connect and Studio)
- Deep understanding of Workday data and structure, business processes, and reporting
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a team environment
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency with productivity software like Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Prior programming experience is required
- Experience in developing databases for large scale data processing applications
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.