Date published: 11-Jan-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, Dublin, London, New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As the Head of Sales, you will lead an incredible team of Directors who are responsible for sales across Australia. Reporting directly to the VP of APAC Sales, you will fill a critical role responsible for driving success within the APAC market. You will be responsible for accelerating Indeed’s expansion into the Australian market and have a strong desire to play a pivotal role in continuing our rapid growth to help people get jobs. You are a self-starter and creative-thinker with a proven track record of generating new business opportunities and helping companies grow.
- Proven experience leading a rapidly growing sales team for a large national business
- Serve as a leader to develop and motivate senior level directors who manage a team of account managers and inside sales executives
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals while managing a weekly revenue forecast
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering on future product enhancements and requested features
- Travel required for remote office visits and client meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years sales leadership experience and managing national sales organisations of 75 plus
- Demonstrable background of customer acquisition and leading teams at a high growth tech company, ideally advertising driven. Background in jobs/classifieds is a strong plus
- Understanding of both Inside Sales and Enterprise sales teams/environments
- Comfortable speaking to internal teams as well as public events
- Ability to lead sales teams through product enhancements and value offerings for our customers as Indeed solutions evolve
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.