Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
You are a polished Sales professional that understands how to uncover client needs, craft compelling solutions and tailor Indeed Hire to their needs. Pre-Sales Support Specialists are on the front lines supporting Hire sales efforts and our customers through planning, positioning and objection handling while providing product and industry expertise. Experience with solution selling, product lifecycle knowledge, and a consultative approach required.
- Facilitate and support Hire sales efforts with in-depth product and business/industry knowledge; help to identify target opportunities, assist with pre-sales and closing activities
- Assist Hire AE’s in conducting live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar, and Face-to-Face where applicable
- Educate prospects on Indeed Hire solution, perform client needs analysis, handle client objections while offering best available solution for Hire and the client
- Act as a product expert to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address client's requirements and position solutions best fit for client and Indeed
- Develop strategies to promote AE’s adherence to company processes (new and existing), provide 1:1 coaching support where needed
- Work with the client, sales and product development teams to capture client requirements to develop and expand the product portfolio
- Collaborate with production, product management, training and other internal teams to ensure client feedback and market needs are addressed by innovating and strengthening our value proposition
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional maturity and exceptional business acumen
- 3+ years of experience selling in a consultative sales-driven environment or product consulting role
- Ability to build strategic partnerships and solution sell
- Experience effectively communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate, sell, take on challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM, Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for the results
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.