Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is looking for a Human Resources Director to support our Asia Pacific (APAC) Sales, Client Success, Engineering and Product organizations. This role will report directly to our VP of Global Human Resources, based in New York City.
You will work on key OKRs, including talent and leadership planning, organizational design, as well as driving policy and process transparency. You will also create people strategies using our Employee Engagement survey, and work cross-functionally within the company to execute on our Return to Office strategy.
- Zooming between strategy and tactical execution - you love being in blue sky brainstorming and problem solving sessions and you equally enjoy distilling those ideas into execution leading people who do
- Taking a consultative approach - you are confident influencing within and across sophisticated matrix structures and provide clients with differing perspectives
- Coach, manager and mentor - you hold a high bar for performance and are able to coach the HR team to be their best every day. You thrive on developing your direct reports, and ensuring HR role models the behaviours we expect from the business
- Excellent at prioritizing issues with competing demands - you know what needs to get handled and in what order based on impact and scope
- You easily build trust at all levels - you form genuine partnerships and are a pro at influencing and partnering with other center of excellences to deliver all facets of HR in an integrated manner
10+ years of direct HRBP experience partnering with clients at a senior executive level within a fast paced environment
- At least 5+ years of recent people management responsibilities, and at least 3+ years of running a variety of Employee Relations issues
- Experience of driving/implementing Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- A history of proven delivery of tangible people results including helping the business think about culture and organizational change
- You possess a robust analytical and strategic skill set; you make decisions based on data both qualitative and quantitative
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.