Date published: 7-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.Indeed.com, the leading global search engine for jobs, is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for generalist duties in support of our Tokyo office. This position will be partnering with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, administration, performance management and legal compliance.
How you work.
- Coach managers on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement
- Create and execute HR best practices and necessary legal requirements
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company policies Partner with the global HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
- 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience; including employee relations and employment law, compensation and performance management
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English Experience working for a digital or tech company is preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.