Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Provides coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
- Coaches managers on employee relations and performance management issues including the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans
- Proactively manages legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company guidelines, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following; benefits, employee relations, and company guidelines
- Partners with HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs
- Manages onboarding process for Toronto office and remote employees
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3 years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- Understanding of situational consulting
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstration of strong influence and change management skills
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- HR generalist experience, including employee relations and employment law, compensation, performance management, and recruitment
- Experience working with managers and employees at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.