Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Inclusion Group Program Manager develops, implements, monitors and measures initiatives that create, promote and foster an open and inclusive environment within the company. In this role, you will work directly with Indeed’s Inclusion Resource Groups (IRGs) to build and support inclusion initiatives in specific regions that align with the teams' global roadmap, including the development of sustainable systems and behaviors that enable all employees to have a great experience at Indeed.
- Align IRG strategy and programming to broader Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (DI&B) and engagement efforts to attract and retain talent, and promote an inclusive workplace
- Develop, implement and refresh IRG policies, toolkits, guidelines, and templates
- Provide effective guidance and coaching to IRG leaders and their leadership teams, ensuring alignment and integration of IRG strategic plans, budgets, and programming
- In partnership with the DI&B and Internal Communications teams, assist IRGs in developing their communications strategies and ensure consistent execution
- Provide a framework and guidance for IRG membership records, budget, and expense management
- Apply effective benchmarks, best practices, metrics and trends for measuring the impact of our programs
- 3+ years experience in diversity and/or human resources
- 2+ years managing or leading Inclusion Resource Groups (Employee Resource Groups, Affinity Groups, Business Resource Groups, etc)
- Strong program and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal internal/external communication & consultation experience
- Experience in a consultative role, identifying issues and creating roadmaps to solutions in a data-driven environment
- Experience communicating with and building relationships with cross-functional partners and senior leadership teams
- Proven track record of influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.