Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time. The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits. Tokyo Base Salary Range: 6,330,000 - 7,850,000 JPY
How you’ll spend the day
- Working closely with global ITAM teammates, HR, Vendor Management, Procurement, and IT Support teams to assess user needs, document requirements, and improve efficiencies in hardware and software asset management.
- Collaborating with ITAM Manager to support procedures and processes improvement efforts for the team.
- Proactively reviewing inventory status of IT hardware and performing reconciliation analysis of IT asset records.
- Identifying opportunities on how to better manage and reconcile inventory and related reporting.
- Promoting ITAM best practices and consistent process execution across the team.
- Refining configuration management to streamline new laptop deployments.
- Defining audit and asset record reconciliation procedures for recurring data integrity refresh.
- Researching new and innovative solutions and promoting process improvement.
- Identifying and pursuing process improvement, automation, and application integration opportunities.
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- 3+ Years experience administering Enterprise Asset Management, ERP, ITSM, and/or CMDB frameworks
- Familiarity with IT asset discovery solutions
- Experience with macOS imaging, deployment solutions, backup (Time Machine), and profile management solutions a plus
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Atlassian, and Apple products (macOS, iOS)
- Undergraduate degree in a systems and operations, supply chain, or technical field or equivalent professional work history
- Familiarity with critical chain; lean supply chain principles a plus
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
- Fluent English speaking and writing talent
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.