Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How you’ll spend the day
- Working closely with global ITAM teammates, HR, Vendor Management, Procurement, and IT Support teams to assess user needs, document requirements, and improve efficiencies in hardware and software asset management.
- Collaborating with ITAM Manager to support procedures and processes improvement efforts for the team.
- Proactively reviewing inventory status of IT hardware and performing reconciliation analysis of IT asset records.
- Identifying opportunities on how to better manage and reconcile inventory and related reporting.
- Promoting ITAM best practices and consistent process execution across the team.
- Refining configuration management to streamline new laptop deployments.
- Defining audit and asset record reconciliation procedures for recurring data integrity refresh.
- Researching new and innovative solutions and promoting process improvement.
- Identifying and pursuing process improvement, automation, and application integration opportunities.
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- 3+ Years experience administering Enterprise Asset Management, ERP, ITSM, and/or CMDB frameworks
- Familiarity with IT asset discovery solutions
- Experience with macOS imaging, deployment solutions, backup (Time Machine), and profile management solutions a plus
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Atlassian, and Apple products (macOS, iOS)
- Undergraduate degree in a systems and operations, supply chain, or technical field or equivalent professional work history
- Familiarity with critical chain; lean supply chain principles a plus
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
- Fluent English speaking and writing talent
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.