Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
IT Asset Manager - IT Operations - Asset Management
Are you excited about technical process creation and innovation? Are you comfortable with SSO, ITIL, Lean methodologies, API’s, KPI’s, and RFP’s? Do you have a strong attention to detail and a desire to help others work together more effectively? Are you energized by interacting with people throughout the day, in person via email, and chat? If the answer to all of these is yes, then this Lead Analyst role within our IT Operations team is the job for YOU!
In this role, you’ll be working with our global IT Operations team to reinvent our account and equipment lifecycle processes through improving overall logistics, developing effective reporting mechanisms, and establishing a culture of communication among the teams. You’ll be collaborating with teams in Technical Services, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Finance, and Program Management. You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent technical experience for our employees around the world.
If you enjoy dealing with ambiguity, engaging in creative problem solving, and being a part of a diverse and talented team, this position is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and make a positive impact on Indeed’s growth.
How you’ll spend the day
- Building, then leading and mentoring a global team of IT, Asset, and Account Specialists
- Turning ambiguity into action: Identifying, designing and implementing process to improve the way we manage our hardware and software
- Actively engaging in technical, financial, and logistics discussions while adapting your communication style to accommodate both technical and non-technical audiences
- Developing KPI’s, feedback mechanisms, and reporting methodologies to enable data-driven decision-making
- Leveraging your communication skills to drive change through consensus building
- Analyzing information to identify trends, diagnose problem areas, and clearly define effective solutions
- Developing innovative solutions and collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement them
- Building scalable solutions, defining roadmaps, and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective, definitive plans
- Managing change. Influencing decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach.
- Maintaining and building online documentation
- Identifying, negotiating, and interacting with equipment and service providers
- Is a natural leader with a track record of success
- Focuses on designing efficient solutions to complex problems
- Is comfortable interacting with people throughout the day in person, over email, and chat
- Exhibits keen attention to details
- Is excited about bringing order to chaos
- Is passionate about technology in its many forms
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
- 2-5 years of technical project, product, or program management experience
- Preferred: 2-5 years of experience in a highly technical role (IT Support, Systems Support, Software Development)
- Experience implementing and administering cloud based service providers (Google, Office365, OneLogin)
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Experience working with vendors and telecommunications providers
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on need
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.