Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed.com is looking for a full time IT Compliance Analyst. In this role, you’ll be working with and advising our Engineering and Program Management teams to remain compliant with various regulations. Additionally, you will be conducting monthly and quarterly reviews of logical and physical access to many systems. If you enjoy technology, creative problem solving, and working with diverse and intelligent people, this position is a great opportunity to learn and make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a fast learner and self starter
- Is an independent team member
- Is energized by interacting with people throughout the day, both in person and via online channels of communication
- Has strong data reconciliation capabilities in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Exhibits keen attention to details
- Is proficient at time management and prioritization of deadlines
- Is passionate about technology in its many forms
- Is willing to work outside of traditional hours in order to accomodate global time zones
- Work with Engineering, Product and Technology Services teams to ensure that Indeed is in compliance with Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley (JSOX) regulations
- Become proficient with Indeed’s web based applications to be able to apply SOX’s IT general controls to them
- Implement a testing framework to be proactively aware of any gaps with existing controls
- Remain aware of new products or changes to existing technology through constant communication with Engineering, Product, Technology Services and Program Management team members
- Work with external and internal auditors throughout the year to remain compliant with Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
- Adhere to PCI DSS regulations and submit routine documentation to third party payment processors
- Conduct monthly and quarterly logical and physical access audits on various systems
- Develop documentation on processes as needed
- Mentor team members and share knowledge acquired
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience in IT audit
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS compliance
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Fast learner with web based concepts
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- Time management skills
- Ability to negotiate with other teams without inhibiting productivity
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience working with Jira is preferred
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Job seekers can search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 50 countries. More than 180 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed, and Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for thousands of companies.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create and welcoming a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.