Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed builds special spaces for employees that embody the company’s investment in creativity, culture, and ingenuity. Core to that is our IT and AV backbone, and we work hard with our vendors to make sure our day one facilities meet and exceed our requirements. You would be joining this team to ensure that we design and build the best spaces our employees have ever worked in.
Program works with the rest of the company to help everyone get stuff done. We focus on specific products or functional areas and use our spidey senses (and some helpful tools) to keep the teams in line with the defined goals.
Indeed.com is looking for a full-time IT Facilities Coordinator who will enhance the lives of our engineering, international, client services, sales, and other internal teams by rolling out new Indeed offices worldwide. You will be responsible for designing, procuring, deploying and maintaining the standards of our corporate IT infrastructure.
Nothing is off limits - we work with general contractors, security system vendors, AV/IT vendors, building architects, wireless systems, campus networking, phone systems, ISPs, AV and video conferencing, facilities technology and more to roll out best in class offices for our employees.
- Work with the Indeed Real Estate, site vendors, internal Indeed IT Teams to plan, configure and deploy new and refreshed office spaces, maintaining Indeed standards
- Maintain tight schedules, create budgets, execute contracts, manage stakeholders, and be accountable for all parts of IT/AV to the very end of the project
- Ensure the right AV/IT parts (video conference room gear, security equipment, TVs, iPads, Crestron etc.) are ordered and delivered for office deployments.
- Design better deployment procedures and document processes.
- Learn everything you can and teach those around you.
- Partnering to keep all project stakeholders aligned and informed using available technology channels and software
- Accountable, takes initiative, detail oriented and is a great teammate
- Is comfortable managing a budget and discussing value engineering trade-offs
- Can build an AV/IT parts list for an office based off of a floor plan and standards doc.
- Handle multiple projects at once, across a spectrum of complexity
- Understand network, voice, cabling infrastructure and circuit requirements for office.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field or related experience
- 4+ years of IT experience building new and renovating offices.
- Experience interfacing with Architects, MEP Engineers, and Real Estate to define IT requirements.
- Experience with Project management of matrixed teams, maintaining schedules and escalating or removing roadblocks
- Experience with architectural drawings.
- Experience with physical security installations preferred
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Independent ability to research technical problems and devise innovative solutions.
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and detail-oriented work ethic.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, based on needs.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Occasionally lift up to 60 lbs for equipment installation.
- Ability to crouch beneath desks for workstation installation.
- Ability to work on ladders for wireless system maintenance, etc.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits