Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed.com’s ITAM team is looking for a dedicated IT Identity and Access Management Analyst to join our new team. Are you passionate about secure identity management? Do you want to help define and mold the identity of a new global identity and access management team? If you are an advocate for the importance of proper user lifecycle management and secure access management, this position is a great opportunity for you!
How you’ll spend the day
- Assuming the responsibilities of end to end account lifecycle management including new onboarding, internal mobility, and change requests for employee and vendor identity management requests.
- Helping to define processes, set standards, and pursue improved efficiency opportunities and enterprise scalable solutions within new team dedicated to identity and authorization management.
- Working closely with various global IT, Security, HR, Vendor and Product Management, Recruiting, and Talent Acquisition teams to facilitate evolving access requirements.
- Reviewing access requests, pursuing relevant approvals, and provisioning new-hire accounts.
- Processing internal mobility requests and off-boarding notifications.
- Gathering new user role onboarding requirements and approvals.
- Auditing and reviewing account lifecycle management; identifying and resolving inconsistencies.
- Authoring and editing content on our internal wiki.
- Researching new and innovative solutions and promoting process improvement.
- Working closely with our IT Support, IT Security, HR, and Vendor Management teams to ensure a pristine user onboarding experience.
- Identifying and pursuing process improvement, automation, and application integration opportunities.
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members.
- Completing other technical projects and tasks as needed.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, SAML, SSL, SSO, and identity management
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Atlassian, and Apple products (macOS, iOS)
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- 3+ years experience with enterprise scale IT user administration
- Fluent English speaking and writing talent
We value our employees and here are a few of the ways that we show it:
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus programs
- Health insurance coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Regularly catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
- Free lunch
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.