Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You donÕt have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed’s ITAM team is looking for a dedicated IT Identity and Access Management Senior Analyst to join our team. Are you passionate about secure identity management? Do you want to help define and mold the identity of a new global identity and access management team aimed to deliver a secure and seamless IT identity? If you are an advocate for the importance of proper user lifecycle management, this position is a great opportunity for you!
How you’ll spend the day
- Serving as a senior member of the Global Identity and Access Management team responsible for end-to-end IT account lifecycle management.
- Pursuing new opportunities for scalable and secure identity management and access authorizations.
- Gathering requirements, planning, and coordinating the successful implementation of role-based access controls.
- Working closely with the ITAM Manager and other senior leadership team members to support procedures and processes critical to the success and maturity of the ITAM team.
- Collaborating with various global IT, Security, HR, Vendor and Product Management, Recruiting, and Talent Acquisition teams to facilitate evolving access requirements.
- Promoting global adoption and consistent execution of Indeed’s Identity and access management processes.
- Reviewing access requests and provisioning new-hire accounts.
- Processing internal mobility requests and off-boarding notifications.
- Gathering new user role onboarding requirements and approvals.
- Auditing and reviewing account lifecycle management; identifying and resolving inconsistencies.
- Authoring and editing content on our internal wiki.
- Researching new and innovative solutions and promoting process improvement.
- Working closely with our IT Support, IT Security, HR, and Vendor Management teams to ensure a fluid user onboarding experience.
- Identifying and pursuing process improvement, automation, and application integration opportunities.
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members.
- Completing other technical projects and tasks as needed.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, SAML, SSL, SSO, and identity management
- 5+ years experience closely managing user access,, account status, IT Security, and enterprise scale user administration
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Atlassian, and Apple products (macOS, iOS)
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times, based on needs
- Fluent English speaking and writing talent
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.