Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed.com is looking for a full time IT Compliance Analyst. In this role, you’ll be working with our Engineering, Security, and Program Management teams to remain compliant with various regulations. Additionally, you will be conducting monthly and quarterly reviews of logical and physical access to many systems. If you enjoy technology, creative problem solving, and working with diverse and intelligent people, this position is a great opportunity to learn and make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a fast learner and self starter
- Is energized by interacting with people throughout the day, both in person and via online channels of communication
- Has strong data reconciliation capabilities in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Exhibits keen attention to details
- Is proficient at time management and prioritization of deadlines
- Is passionate about technology in its many forms
- Is an independent team member
- Is willing to work outside of traditional hours in order to accommodate global time zones
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure that Indeed is in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations
- Work with external and internal auditors throughout the year to remain compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations
- Adhere to PCI DSS regulations and submit routine documentation to third parties
- Conduct monthly and quarterly audits on various systems for both logical and physical access
- Develop documentation on processes as needed
- Mentor team members and share knowledge acquired
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience in audit
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI-DSS
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- Time management skills
- Fast learner with web based concepts
- Ability to negotiate with other teams without inhibiting productivity
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience working with Jira is preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.