Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed helps people get jobs, IT Solutions makes sure they always can. Our team vision is that, through providing quality, frictionless support, technology just works, empowering Indeedians to work anywhere, at any time. In doing so, we are able to meet the onboarding needs of our fast-growing staff and enhance company-wide productivity. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we help Indeed improve people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Troubleshoot software and hardware issues. Provide direct customer support across a broad set of diverse technical disciplines, e.g. client computing, infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based, networking, and system security, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Works with Infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and install network devices/servers
- Complete other technical projects and tasks as needed
- Value world class customer service, enable positive customer experiences and understand the importance of end-user satisfaction with widely different cultures and personalities.
- Enjoy change, rapid growth, and enthusiastically take ownership without hesitation in support of customers and your team
- Analyze, organize, document, all with keen attention to detail
- Are aligned behind and engaged with team Objectives & Key Result’s (OKR’s) in delivering services
- Support peer-level communication expectations to address and resolve problems, using a collaborative approach with your teammates
- Encourage and model a 360 feedback environment
- Are excellent at troubleshooting and working through increasingly complex issues
- Are calm and confident, you always maintain a friendly disposition -- even (and especially) under pressure
- Are adaptable and ambitious, self-directed and motivated, and proactive
- Able to work independently with no direct supervision.
- Have a passion for using technology to prevent and solve problems. You strive for and deliver results that improve our process and streamline our workflow to improve the team’s experience
- 3+ years of IT experience with Unix/Linux based systems (macOS/Ubuntu/CentOS/etc)
- 2+ year’s experience with working on IT infrastructure (routers, switches, servers)
- Business English and conversational Japanese proficiency
- An adequate home environment to work from home (The computer will be provided by the company)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Advanced knowledge with troubleshooting and root cause analysis of the following technologies: LAN / WAN / Wireless Network, Cloud-based Services, G-Suite, Windows, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, AD, VoIP, Zoom, Systems Management, Account Management and Security Policies
- Experience supporting people remotely
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written) and ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Some business trips are expected between offices in Japan
- An adequate home environment/ability to work from home are mandatory.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +81 3 4563 2563, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.