Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Your job.How you'll spend the day
- Enthusiastically teaching our internal users how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
- Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based. This includes things like; e-mail, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN
- Provisioning new-hire accounts as well as preparing workstations and desks for use
- Tracking and maintaining your offices equipment inventory
- Providing technical leadership and guidance for live events and video conferences
- Authoring and editing content for our internal Wiki
- Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise
- Maintaining our technical facilities to the highest standard through cable management, workstation installations, rack-mounting, etc
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members
- Completing other technical projects and tasks as needed
- You have an interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- 2+ years of IT Support experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of some or all of the following: Networking, Mac OSX, Cisco, Juniper, Linux, Windows
- Hands-on expertise with a VoIP phone system (Shoretel preferred)
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times, based on needs
- Ability to crouch beneath desks for workstation installation
- Ability to work on ladders for wireless system maintenance, etc
How to apply:
As mentioned above, attention to detail is very important. Apply to this job using your Indeed Resume. Answer the following question in the Message section of your application: If you had a time-machine: Would your first trip be to the future or to the past, and why?
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.