Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is seeking an Architect of Identity and Access Management (IAM) in our Austin, Texas office. You will define, design and build IAM processes and implement leading-edge technology solutions. You will work to position the organization for success improving efficiency, accuracy, and compliance while increasing business responsiveness, improve security posture, and support aggressive growth. Indeed’s IAM program includes the following processes and services:
- Staffing requirements (employee or non-employee) definition and processes
- Physical and Digital identity lifecycle management
- AD, LDAP, OAuth, Kerberos, DNS, MFA
- Privileged Accounts Management
- Access Governance
- Single Sign On processes and solutions
- Design IAM architecture and strategies to securely manage the identity lifecycle including user authentication and authorization for on premise solutions and the cloud.
- Provide configuration and deployment oversight for identity solutions.
- Evaluate IAM integration requirements for business solutions and standards ensuring adherence to IAM standards and information security policies.
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise for business and technical project team ensuring the recommended solution and architecture meets requirements.
- Evaluate vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and cloud standards, as well as all applicable architecture considerations.
- Coaching and serving as a technical escalation resource to team members on all IAM related technical issues.
- Create and maintain architecture artifacts.
- Implement best practices for identity governance and administration i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, privileged access management, access reviews etc.
- Research and follow industry trends around IAM and provide recommendations that influence Indeed’s strategic plans.
- 5+ years designing, deploying and managing IAM architecture, tools and infrastructure.
- Minimum 7 years of technical experience in the IAM space
- Advanced understanding of Directory Service solutions, open standards and authentication methods such as AD, DNS, LDAP, OAuth, MFA, SAML, Federation and Certificates
- Working knowledge of IAM tools such as OneLogin, SambaAD, OpenLDAP, Duo MFA
- Experience implementing Identity and Access Management processes
- Experience implementing role based access solutions
Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or equivalent proof of baseline knowledge.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms - https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.