Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Small Business Account Specialists must be web-savvy and have strong customer service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our high-need, high-volume Small Business clients by phone and e-mail.
Indeed’s Small Business Account Specialists are committed to providing our Small Business advertisers with a superior level of quality and professional service to fulfill their hiring needs with a product that is simple, affordable and delivers results. We achieve this through offering timely, accurate and personalized support to exceed our customers’ expectations. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment.
- Analyse and respond to inquiries from our thousands of Small Business advertiser clients
- Promote pay-per-click advertising services and benefits to all Small Business clients
- Identify and pursue up-selling opportunities within our non-sponsoring client base
- Communicate directly with current clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
If you are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment, then this is the job for you. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Australia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for client education and service
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Graduate applications encouraged
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits