Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com is seeking a highly motivated International Indirect Tax Analyst to join our International Tax Team. You are a self-starter who is highly organized, demonstrates strong attention to detail, and thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. This role is based out of our Dublin office and will report directly to the International Tax Manager.
As an Indirect Tax Analyst on the Indeed International Tax Team you would be responsible for:
- Supporting the indirect tax compliance process for domestic and international group entities as assigned to ensure timely submission of returns and payments on account;
- Assisting in the preparation of indirect tax disclosures for financial statement purposes;
- Supporting the preparation of reconciliations for indirect tax accounting purposes;
- Assisting with the implementation of indirect taxation strategy across the company;
- Oversee the tax administration of new and existing entities;
- Dealing with external advisors, local tax authorities and other third parties and developing relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Assistance with developing and implementing accounting systems software for indirect compliance purposes;
- Researching technical indirect tax issues for key stakeholders.
- AITI / CTA qualified with 3+ years experience working within a ‘Big Four’ or multinational company;
- Ability to work in team environment with multiple disciplines;
- Experience in international indirect taxation;
- Analytical skills to provide suggestions and alternatives to complex scenarios;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent organisational skills;
- High proficiency with accounting systems software.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.