Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Your job.As an Information Security Risk Analyst, you will help us identify, quantify, and manage risks within the business. You will work directly with subject matter experts to identify risks, elicit all necessary information about the situation to form a complete understanding of the risk, work with the other members of the Risk Team to quantify and document the risk, and present the complete quantified risk to the appropriate levels of management to support their decision making process.
- Strong understanding of risk management frameworks, specifically how to manage the lifecycle of a risk.
- Experienced with using statistical models to interpret data and form conclusions.
- Foundational knowledge of information security concepts.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to create presentations.
- Able to effectively explain complex situations to non-technical individuals.
- Serious passion to learn and explore new problems.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) security principles and methods (e.g., firewall rules, network segmentation, asset management, authentication best practices, etc.).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy including PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and other regulations related to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, mobile code, cross-site scripting, Procedural Language/Structured Query Language [PL/SQL] and injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, malicious code).
- Some experience in writing programs, preferably in Java or Python.
- Practical, hands-on experience with Linux.
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent work experience.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.