Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Serve as a brand representative for Indeed on your campus
- Support Indeed's day-to-day Sales efforts
- Communicate with new business leads and learn to effectively sell pay-per-click (PPC) advertising over the phone and via webinar
- Collaborate with our Client Services and Technology teams
- Maintain and update critical information in our CRM system
- Conduct heavy market research
- Work on sales focused projects as assigned
- Learn the various parts of Indeed’s business
- Internship Program is 10+ weeks long (May - August)
- Qualified applicants will be available for a start date of May 28th, 2019
- Internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available for 40 hours/week
- To apply, students must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited college or university in the United States
- Eligible students will have a graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- All majors may apply
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Interest in online sales
- Web-savvy with a proficiency in web research
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.