Date published: 11-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.