Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Inside Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for learning from and connecting with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- You’ve been successful in previous roles like: Account Manager, Account Executive
- 1+ years experience in a sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.