Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is looking for a dynamic Sales Director to help drive and build upon explosive growth within our Australian business. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, we are in the process of interviewing candidates who have 7 + years of sales experience ideally within the digital advertising, search or recruitment space and will have managed a high performing sales organisation.
Based in our Sydney office, the successful candidate will have outstanding communication and leadership skills, and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space. More people get hired with Indeed.com than any other site worldwide and we have an amazing story to tell!
The capacity to work collaboratively, demonstrate agility and and work at a fast pace are all essential. This is an highly visible sales leadership role and we want the best.
- Hire, Develop & Manage a team of Inside Sales Account Executives
- Direct the sales process, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Rollout sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Experience working within the Recruitment or Digital Media arena is ideal
- Must be able to articulate success in hiring, managing and motivating a sales team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click products
- Exposure to the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising is ideal
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience forecasting revenue
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.