Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Insights Analyst position is part of the broader Sales Strategy team. We at Indeed like to think of Sales Strategy as our valued secret weapons. Not only are they inventors, but they are the analytical brains behind the data story. They understand how to work with Sales Teams effortlessly, able to deliver messages directly to clients when needed, all the while rolling up their sleeves to take raw data and flip it into something equal parts visionary and visceral.
Our Sales Strategy team focuses on driving innovation in products, tools and processes that help our Sales Teams succeed. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Product, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing to identify strategies for growth and efficiency. We are excited to help transform the recruitment industry - and help people get jobs - all over the world.
How an Insights Analyst Works:
- Analyze, interpret and deliver raw data from various sources
- Transform data points into creative and compelling insights
- Execute by delivering compelling narratives to both internal sales teams and clients as needed
- Leverage qualitative data and insights from Sales and help them drive revenue growth
- Align client pain points and challenges with appropriate narratives
- Serve as subject matter expert in helping create scalable methodologies
- Independently manage all projects, deadlines and stakeholder relationship with timely delivery of ad-hoc requests
- Test and cultivate data driven narratives to help solve client problems
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of practical experience in fields such as technology, media, consulting, sales, marketing, etc
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to deliver messages effectively
- Technical skills (SQL, Tableau or similar, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, etc) for mining data, analysis and presentation applications
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to break down problems and analyze large datasets
- Strong data modeling experience
- Ability to efficiently multitask and deliver on client asks in a timely fashion
- Strong storyteller who can convert data into insight that is actionable
- Ability to present narratives in a compelling way and data driven way
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills to both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Self-directed with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to travel (5-20% of the time)
Desired but not required:
- 5+ years in Analytical role, MBA
- Experience with data modeling and return on investment analysis
- Experience with search performance analytics and brand measurement analysis (funnels)
- Experience advising clients on how to increase their performance / drive ROI
- Familiarity with recruiting industry and associated advertising agencies
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.