Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to conduct in-depth needs assessment, identify program outcomes (including evaluation criteria) and content gaps, determine training solutions, and instructional objectives for each learning intervention
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) to curate, create, develop, and maintain top-notch content to keep learners coming back
- Evaluate current curricula and optimize the user experience to address a wide variety of learners
- Collaborate with the LMS Coordinator and Manager to identify opportunities to drive value and ensure a smooth rollout of courses
- Partner with the design team to produce creative, professional visual experiences that align with the Indeed Academy brand
- Manage content vendor or independent contractor relationships
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree in adult learning, certification or Master's Degree in Instructional Design preferred
- 5+ years instructional design experience for all levels of learners, from onboarding to leadership.
- Experience with eLearning, LMS, authoring tools (such as Captivate or Articulate) and graphic design
- Working knowledge and proficiency of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience managing large-scale projects and vendor relationships.
- Facilitation and training experience a plus.
- Exceptional writing, editing, formatting, collaboration and communication skills
- A self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Someone who can build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.