Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is looking for a highly motivated Insurance Analyst to join our growing Accounting team. You should have experience in risk management, including, but not limited to property and casualty coverages, contractual review and claims oversight processes. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to analyze data and information to identify risks and suggest appropriate sustainable courses of action to mitigate the company’s risk profile. This position will report to the Insurance Manager and be based out of our Stamford, CT office.
Manage the global property office footprint and update global carriers quarterly
Renew and manage the contract review process in collaboration with internal Procurement and Legal teams
Lead efforts to expand and provide continual oversight to the Insurance Department internal website
Assist in communication, implementation and support of the company’s worldwide Business Travel Accident program
Manage the coordination of various Risk Management documents including certificates of insurance, auto ID cards, Visa certificates and other special policies, as required
Oversee the policy premium payments are made timely and recorded accurately, in collaboration with the internal Finance team
Assist and occasionally lead special projects and initiatives related to improving the risk management function and programs
5 - 10% travel
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university in an applicable area of study
- 2+ years experience in the insurance (broker/carrier) or risk management capacity
- Experience within a finance function would be advantageous. An ARM or CRM designation is preferred
- Basic technical skill level and understanding of how insurance coverages apply
- Ability to compile renewal submission documents
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Project management skills, with the demonstrated ability to manage and/or participate in multiple complex projects
- High degree of business acumen to clearly communicate with all levels of management in a dynamic work environment
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to prepare and deliver written and oral presentations
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.