Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Execute internal audit testing programs and prepare detailed working papers
- Participate in all phases of control life cycle including planning, risk assessment, audit scoping, data collection, documentation, testing and reporting to ensure internal controls comply with internal requirements
- Work closely with process owners to confirm that key controls are designed and operating effectively throughout the year
- Assess internal control effectiveness of key financial and operational controls and communicate findings to management
- Support the completion of annual risk assessments
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to successfully complete audit assignments and special projects
- 2+ years of audit or other relevant accounting experience (technology-related companies preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related business field
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) or Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative team-oriented approach
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization (both in the U.S. and internationally) and operate in a rapidly changing environment
- May require periodic international travel
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.