Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop communications that build engagement and a positive transparent culture within Indeed.
- Plan, write and edit content on behalf of leadership for a variety of internal communications vehicles including but not limited to: email, video, newsletters, monthly all-hands meetings, annual company kickoff, and physical and digital signage.
- Create a seamless flow of information from top-down and bottom-up that results in team members receiving important information from leadership (changes, goals, values) and leadership understanding needs of team members.
- Build and leverage employee feedback channels, monitor in real-time, and analyze data from regular surveys. Propose and apply best practices to extend reach and engagement, and improve delivery methods and frequency.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the company.
- Act as a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with colleagues at all levels. Build consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior-level audiences to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years dedicated experience in internal and/or executive communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to work with strict deadlines is essential as is working well under pressure
- Sense of humor appreciated
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.