Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is seeking an experienced internal communications manager to support our senior leaders. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience communicating with C-level executives and a background in internal communications.
As a member of Indeed’s expanding global communications organization, the Executive Communications Manager will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing all elements of a comprehensive executive communications strategy that supports our culture of transparency and employee engagement at every organizational level. The role will be responsible for connecting leaders to employees around the globe, as well as supporting various communication needs for the executives’ respective organizations.
Our hope is that all employees -- no matter what city, region, or country they sit, and no matter how long they have worked for our organization -- feel linked to our mission of Helping People Get Jobs and know how to best contribute to build a stronger Indeed.
- Both develop and execute an executive communications strategy to support senior executives
- Track and measure success of communication efforts
- Infuse creativity and excitement into the communications approach
- Curate, write, and edit communications as needed for designated senior leaders
- Contribute to the overall strategy and activity of the global corporate communications team
- Work effectively with internal partners to support their programs and ensure associates are receiving necessary, accurate and integrated information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years dedicated experience in internal communications, with an emphasis on executive communications
- Proven ability to work as part of a large internal communications team in a complex global organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to work with strict deadlines is essential as is working well under pressure
- Sense of humor appreciated
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.