Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The ideal Internal Mobility Coordinator is self-directed, detail-oriented, and driven to contribute to Indeed’s reputation, growth and success. You will be the face of Indeed to internal candidates and this sets the tone for their internal mobility experience at Indeed. The right coordinator cares about their candidates, is attentive to their needs, and is always searching for new ways to make their experience the best it can be. You will support the Internal Mobility recruiting team with the day-to-day recruiting functions such as scheduling interviews and corresponding with candidates.
- Scheduling internal interviews with efficiency and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing work environment while driving the interview process from start to finish
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked
- Work closely with Internal Mobility Recruiters to understand recruiting processes and schedules, and provide highly efficient coordination support and partnership
- Partner with internal candidates and hiring managers to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- 1+ year of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast-paced or high volume environment
- Fluency in English is essential
- High attention to detail with proven organizational skills is a must
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Must take initiative and demonstrate excellent judgement when making decisions and solving problems
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Adaptable and consistently and positively contributed in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.