Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.We are looking for a highly motivated International Business Operations Associate to join our team. You are tech savvy, possess strong project management skills, have experience with foreign languages, and working with people all over the world. We are seeking a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem-solving while showing great attention to detail, and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate spot checks to ensure data integrity, brand consistency, and legal compliance
- Support legally compliant international growth by reviewing data, methodologies, and citations in Sales and Marketing content
- Embody curiosity and passion about data and be willing to question the validity and accuracy of data
- Liaise with members of Marketing, Sales Support, Business Intelligence, Legal & International Product Teams to gather requirements and provide guidance on data best practices
- Uncover key data points that effectively portray Indeed’s products and performance and drive related data approval processes
- Seek efficiency and automation opportunities to improve team performance
- Identify opportunities for improvements to current processes within the Marketing team and design improved workflows
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Exceptionally strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Python, SQL or R is preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise
- Team player with great interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
- Self-directed, has initiative and strong multi-tasking ability
- Fluency in second language such as German, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Danish, Swedish or Japanese is preferred
- List languages in which you are fluent
- Explain how PPC advertising works and its benefits
- Imagine you were reviewing a data request from marketing where they are looking to get approval on a statement or a metric that would be used in an upcoming radio and TV campaign. What factors would you consider when thinking about whether or not to approve this claim?
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.