Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
We are looking for a highly motivated International Business Operations Associate to join our team. You are tech savvy, possess strong project management skills, have experience with foreign languages, and working with people all over the world. We are seeking a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem-solving while showing great attention to detail, and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Manage localization of marketing materials and sales collateral to support international markets using project management best practices
- Handle all design aspects of localization process using design tools such as InDesign
- Liaise with members of Marketing, Sales Support, Localization, Legal & International Product Teams to gather requirements and provide guidance on completion of projects
- Uncover key data points that effectively portray Indeed’s products and performance, and drive related approval processes
- Seek efficiency and automation opportunities to improve team performance
- Identify opportunities for improvements to current processes within the International Strategy and Operations team and design improved workflows
- Coordinate spot checks to ensure consistent adoption of implemented processes
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Experience designing and implementing new organizational procedures
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
- Self-directed, has initiative, and strong multi-tasking ability
- Fluency in second language such as German, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Japanese is preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter, which should include brief answers to the following questions:
- List languages in which you are fluent
- Explain how PPC advertising works and its benefits
- List 3 factors you would consider when localizing new material for an international market
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.