Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
We are looking for someone who is net savvy, enjoys foreign languages and working with people all over the world. We are seeking a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects. This position is a great opportunity for recent graduates to gain experience in the online space.
- Contribute to the continued growth of Indeed’s job content worldwide
- Develop, coordinate and maintain relationships with a multilingual freelancer network to increase the comprehensiveness and quality of Indeed’s international websites
- Monitor network capacity, scout and hire freelancers as needed while adhering to strict on and off-boarding processes
- Exert excellent attention to detail in maintaining timely and accurate reporting
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze, monitor and report on key metrics and continuously assess impact of our team
- Work closely with the Content Acquisition teams to collect feedback on market performance, our processes and internal systems
- Manage content-oriented tasks and investigations to provide timely support to the Content Acquisition team
- Identify opportunities for improvements for Indeed’s content and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- Apply subject matter expertise and leadership skills to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to drive content strategy for your market
- Influence the development of new and enhanced online support tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a related field
- High proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets is required
- In-depth experience working and/or living in EMEA markets (specifically France), or APAC markets (specifically India) is a huge plus
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Project Management experience, delivering projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders
- Skilled writer who can deliver messages clearly
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Working knowledge of one or more foreign languages a plus
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Web analytics, tech product, and CS/Sales experience is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.