Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our international vendor network to support and grow Indeed’s content worldwide
- Coordinate research projects which lead to greater understanding of global content landscapes
- Assess individual market needs and partner with International Product to tailor market-specific content strategies
- Analyze, monitor, and report on key metrics and continuously assess team impact
- Track vendor performance and relay constructive feedback
- Provide statistical support to improve our processes
- Become adept with our proprietary software and systems
- Influence the development of new and enhanced online support tools
- Bachelor's degree, Business related
- Knowledge and proficiency in Google Spreadsheets and/or Excel is required for this role
- Project management experience, delivering projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Skilled writer who can deliver message clearly
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues
- Talented multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
IMPORTANT: With your application please submit a cover letter addressing the following questions - Why are you interested in the role? What previous experience do you think will help you in this role/make you a good fit? What kinds of problems have you most enjoyed solving in your working career to date, as well as what kind of experience are you looking to gain from assuming the position?
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.