Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Strategy - formulate and execute on a strategic roadmap, supporting our SMB function and the Job Seeker in International markets
- Planning - work with FP&A, in-market business partners and stakeholders for financial planning cycles and strategic planning design
- Financial Analysis - perform ad-hoc analysis on financial and market data, to construct proposals for investments in International markets
- Operational Excellence - design processes across functions, both within International StratOps and across the organization, to improve our operational efficiencies and monthly planning cycles
- Relationship Management - manage International StratOps team’s relationship with key senior stakeholders across SMB in Austin across Product, Marketing and Sales orgs
- This role will require some international travel and will report into Director in Dublin, Ireland. Therefore, you should be comfortable with self-direction and possess strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics/Business/Finance). MBA preferred
- 4+ years of consulting, strategy or business support - preferably in the Tech sector
- Should be strong in data analysis and problem-solving
- Financial modeling experience
- Technical skills desirable - SQL, Tableau (or similar - Qlik, Google Data Studio)
- Ability to analyze large datasets and construct a story in order to gain senior leadership support
- Ability to manage multiple requests with keen attention to detail
- Previous people management experience desirable
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.