Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an International Marketing Analyst to support the acquisition of new employers posting jobs on Indeed across the globe (specifically within non-US English speaking markets such as Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia). This person will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing operations and look to grow employer acquisition efforts for these specific markets.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field, as well as two years experience managing marketing campaigns. Strong candidates will have experience with both on and offline acquisition campaigns in international markets.
- Work with in-country marketing managers to develop market specific acquisition strategy
- Design, execute and measure marketing tests, collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence and Finance
- Scale, optimize and monitor ongoing on and offline acquisition campaigns through channels such as paid search, display, audio and direct mail
- Collaborate with media and creative agencies to execute campaigns
- Coordinate localization of marketing content
- Track, report results and recommend next steps of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Recommend goals and budgets for each country and determining appropriate roadmap to meet those goals and budgets
- 3+ years experience executing on or offline marketing campaigns
- Experience executing marketing campaigns outside of the US (specifically Canada, United Kingdom or Australia)
- Experience with Google Adwords/Google Analytics or other analytics platform is a plus
- Experience designing, executing and iterating A/B tests
- Experience executing offline marketing campaigns through channels such as audio, TV and direct mail (a plus)
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze data (Strong Excel required, SQL proficiency a plus)
- Experience working with media and creative agencies
- Attention to detail, organized and curious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in an unstructured environment
- Proven ability to work across different departments
- BS in Marketing, Business or related fields is required
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.