Date published: 30-Nov-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the Benelux market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to the Netherlands and Belgium. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in the region! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and business working on the Dutch and Belgian Indeed sites.
Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in Belgium and the Netherlands
Research, identify and address localization needs for the Belgian and Dutch product
Oversee compliance and quality control measures for job postings in Belgium and the Netherlands
Manage data cleanse and quality for job seeker listings in the Benelux
Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Benelux talent market
Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
Identify opportunities for improvements for the user base in the Benelux and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Benelux market
Localize the website and support English to Dutch and/or Flemish translations
Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Benelux market
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field, preferred
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency of Dutch and/or Flemish is a requirement
- In-depth experience working and/or living in the Benelux
- Native fluency in European culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Dutch or Flemish and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Benelux market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.