Date published: 19-Aug-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for a new member of our team to support our growth in Canada. The ideal candidate is an analytical and creative problem solver that has experience with web projects or tech products and a comprehensive knowledge of the Canadian market. This is a great opportunity to take ownership and build all around business skills. You will develop skills across marketing, product, QA, and more. Come and share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in Canada!
- Provide expert guidance on the product portfolio in Canada
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the market
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for job postings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to the Sales and Client Services teams who are based in Toronto
- Identify opportunities for improvements and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Canadian markets
- Research new sources of job content
- Support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field. Master’s degree in an aforementioned field preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Significant experience working and/or living in Canada
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with Canadian culture
- Bilingual preferred (French & English)
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multitasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.