Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web or tech products, loves to crunch numbers and has comprehensive knowledge of the Danish market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to Denmark. This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, Product, QA and all-around business skills for the Danish Indeed sites.
Come and share our commitment to help people get jobs in Denmark!
- Learn all areas of our product to become a market expert for product-related needs to provide expert guidance on our product portfolio for Denmark
- Research Indeed product performance within your markets to help identify areas of improvement and provide evidence-based proposals to implement them
- Localize the website and support English to Danish translations
- Research, identify and address additional localization needs for the Danish product
- Together with your team, help develop a long-term strategy for the success of Indeed in your market
- Use market expertise to provide feedback and support to teams in other functions in the execution of their inItiatives.
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Danish market as needed
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Danish market
About you.You want to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as persistent, thorough and detail-oriented. You drive forward your projects independently while leveraging the strengths of your teammates to get things done through collaboration.
You are someone with high standards and a strong work ethic who is not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business field including Finance, MIS, Economics or a closely related business analytics field
- Expert fluency of Danish is a requirement
- In-depth familiarity with and knowledge of Danish culture from extensive experience working and/or living in Denmark
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Danish market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Master’s degree in an aforementioned field
- 2+ years of work experience
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.