Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of our Dutch-speaking markets. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to our Dutch-speaking markets. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills for our Dutch-speaking Indeed sites.
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for job postings on our Dutch-speaking sites
- Manage data cleanse and quality for job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Dutch talent market
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio within our Dutch-speaking markets
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
- Identify opportunities for improvements for the Dutch-speaking user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Dutch market
- Localize the website and support English to Dutch translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Dutch-speaking market.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do in the Dutch-speaking markets
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related field.
- Masters degree in an aforementioned field preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency of Dutch is a requirement
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- In-depth experience working and/or living with our Dutch-speaking markets
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with Dutch culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Dutch market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.