Date published: 2-Aug-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the French market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to France. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in France! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills for the French Indeed site.
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in France
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the France product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for French job postings
- Manage data cleanse and quality for French job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the French talent market
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
- Identify opportunities for improvements for the French user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the French market
- Localize the website and support English to French translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the French market
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related field. Masters degree in an aforementioned field preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency of French is a requirement
- In depth experience working and/or living in France
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with French culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the French market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.